Design management of News Product Suite
As Head of the User Experience Design Department at News Corp Australia. I lead my team through a complex stakeholder matrix of marketing, editorial, sales and the executive suite. To redesign all of the News Corp digital product suite customer touch-points. Collecting design awards in the process.
• Leadership – Implement democratic work practices to reduce BAU, attain healthy balance and inspire product design thinking
• UX – Acquiring user data from various streams to validate design
• Design – Develop team talent and help staff acquire career goals
• Collaboration – Executive, Sales, Marketing, Editorial & Insights
• Resource – Hiring the correct skill set to respond to business needs and reduce costs
To deliver the best in class UX and Creative Design products for Australia largest newspaper media organisation. As the Head of User Experience Design department I helped define the Digital floor in transforming to a fully functioning digital arm of the business. Meeting subscription KPI’s, redesign of all product touch points. Reorganising the UXD department to be more flexible and lean to respond to the needs of the business and work in agile.